Invisalign is an increasingly popular orthodontic treatment that uses clear, removable aligners to straighten teeth. Here are the top things you need to know about Invisalign if you’re considering this treatment option.
Invisalign treatment usually takes less time than braces
- Invisalign treatment usually takes less time than braces. This is because the aligners are specifically designed for your individual case. You will also need to wear the aligners for fewer hours each day.
- Invisalign is also more comfortable than braces. The aligners are made of smooth plastic, so they won’t irritate your gums or mouth like metal braces can.
- Invisalign is nearly invisible, so people won’t even know you’re wearing them unless you tell them.
- You can remove the aligners for eating and drinking, so you don’t have to worry about food getting stuck in your braces. You’ll also be able to brush and floss your teeth more easily.
- Invisalign treatment is usually more expensive than traditional braces. However, many insurance plans cover Invisalign just like they would cover braces.
Looking For A Great New Smile?
Look no further than the team at White Oak Dental and the expertise of Dr Menon. A great smile is just a call away with a dentist you can trust. White Oak Dental has been serving Calgary, Alberta for over a decade and we are here for you.
White Oak Dental: Your go-to dentist in Calgary, Alberta Remember, with White Oak Dental we are here to help! Contact White Oak Dental today and find out why Dr Swapna Menon has been a trusted resource. Serving Calgary, White Oak Dental will make you feel right at home. Make your appointment today for patient-centered dental care and a lifetime of beautiful smiles.